NFC offers a wide range of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) services to detect and assess flaws in materials before they reach a critical size.
- Eddy Current Testing (ECT)
- Alternating current field measurement (ACFM)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Dye Penetrant Inspection (DPI)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Phased array ultrasonics (PA)
- NDT Visual Inspection (VT)
Non-Destructive Testing will help you protect and maintain your offshore asset and contribute to the safety of on-board personnel.
Typical damages such as corrosion and cracking, either in pressurized equipment or on structural components can lead to catastrophic events such as leaks, explosions or structural collapse.
Defects and discontinuities in a material must be detected early enough to avoid severe damage and expensive corrective action.
With NDT, you will be able to maintain safe operations as there are no harmful impacts on the material or the structure under test.